Monday, April 9, 2012

Project Three - Initial Sketches




 My initial thoughts going into this project are to bring back my evolving, hand writing/drawings. However, this time, instead of adding my writings onto images (which I saw as a way to re-describe those images) I want to reinterpret historical/political/military documents with my writings directly on top of these documents. I want my writing to have a sporadic, child-like manner that works to show how I see these types of historical/political documents - as these items of a world in which there is this clean, presentable world on the outside (what the public sees), but these documents really represent the desires and wants of these mysterious, cult-like organizations and governments. Basically, I want to again illustrate my uncomfortableness with the world of politics by bringing these documents into my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment