Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Two: Sketches

Below are some Photoshoped images of the site I would like to use for the projection project. The images were taken during the day, but I will take some night photos soon, and I was uncertain about moving anyone's bike for these photos as these are more for just a reference of what I would like the project to resemble - this handwritten message displayed for people to see on the retain wall by the campus center fountain.





The handwritten aspect is something that I absolutely want in this piece - but I am pretty open/unsure if the message should be in a single row or broken up or should it move around. I just don't really have a concrete desire right now except for it being handwritten and it being this exact message.

No comments:

Post a Comment